Secure Prodigy Meter is an innovation in the field of three-phase LV CT-operated metering for DT and consumer metering.
It is an integrated meter with built-in current measuring elements, thus eliminating the need for external CTs, enclosures and other and accessories.
It has advanced revenue protection features and supports interoperable DLMS communication protocol.
Features and Benefits:Thread-through Concept:
- High overall system accuracy through integrated design
- Cost -effective system - no need for external CTs, meter enclosure or accessories.
- Easy and quick installation - no terminal block or connecting terminals to wire up
- Fraud protection through the integration of meter and CTs in a single unit.
Wide Functional Range:
- Simplifies utility task, as units do not have to be segregated according to CT ratios.
- Better inventory management, as a single meter, covers a wide range of loads.
- Forwarded energy recording compensates for reverse energy flow.
- Support of import and export energy registration
- Records energy consumption during peak, moderate and off-peak times.
- Helps improve demand-side management
Billing Data (Energy and Demand Registration):
- Helps with forecasting of generation capacity for industrial loads.
- Enables management information system (MIS) analysis and reporting.
- Enables detailed monitoring of energy usage.
- Load trend analysis helps with monitoring of DT health and energy auditing.
Advanced Tamper-recording and Event-logging, with Timestamps:
- System condition is logged whenever an event is recorded, assisting in the analysis of system events or tamper attempts.
- Power outage recording helps in effective management, planning, and downstream analysis.
- Clamps and mounting arrangement provided for mounting the meters on poles or walls.
- Distribution Transformer (DT) metering
- Low-voltage high-consumption consumer, commercial and small-scale industries.
- Energy audit and system analysis